David asked us to have a sleepover at his house for three nights while he took Christine out of town(SL is not WB).
Friday we decided to have tacos for,
two grandparents, and four grandkids:o)
Reality check, 4 visiting neighorhood kids also got invited.
Rebecca made Granma a quesadilla (with a little help from some friends)
(she also lost a tooth but had to wait till Daddy got home to call the Tooth Fairy :o)
Saturday morning Granpa and Uncle Tim enjoying an Ulster fry before watching England's FA Cup Final
Sunday, happy family reunited
Granma doing what she does best, slurping a smoothie, eating Mrs Cavanaughs and reading the Sunday paper aka The Sunday Crossword. Well, after the obits, :o)
AHHHH!!!! the peace of the Sabbath :o)

7 comments:
I love the "week" or "weekend" picture posts! Your kids and grandkids are so lucky to have you. I see that your lilacs are blooming...mine are too! I love them :)
Ulster Fry :/
What Alan said....
Alan is that your way of tattle-telling to your Mummy that after she took time to show me how to make sody&taty I have been remiss in taking care of his son? Sheesh!
I just was going to say what a nice weekend you had Mom, then I saw Alan's comment :-)
Ulster Fry!?! I can live with that. My question is... does mom ALWAYS have mindy mints on hand?
Oh, PS: Adam lost a tooth while I was tending the other week, he too insisted on waiting until his parents returned to notify the tooth fairy.
Like I told you on Sunday, I hope my husband and I grow up to be a couple like you...you are an example to many of how to enjoy life.
I was shocked as I looked at those free loading neighbor kids. I counted three and wondered where the fourth one was...it was my child!!! Thanks for taking good care of Hayden also.
Post a Comment