Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Comforts of Home


Oh the weather outside is frightful (4ins snow)
and the fire is so delightful
and since there's no place to go
LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW.

and a nice bowl of homemade soup.

7 comments:

Lesley said...

What kind of soup is that? It looks yummy....and are those your homemade breadsticks? Mmmmmmmmm...

Melissa said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM That looks so good G'ma!

Marivic said...

Are the bread sticks warm, too? Mom, I love the place mat, (and you know how I only use cloth place mats) I think this one's pretty :-)Where'd you get it?

Bea said...

The soup is Hamburger Soup. I got the receipe from Auntie Maureen when we first came to Utah. The rolls were warm also and I got the place mats from Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Archie said...

I remember Hamburger soup! Beats the heck outta butter beans. xo

Margie said...

Looks delicious!! I love homemade soup!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Lesley said...

Could you post that soup recipe? Please. I like butter beans.