Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Goodmorning Utah!!!!



This is actually the rising sun in St. George, Utah.
We went to Southern Utah for 4 days with a day in the middle to visit Las Vegas for Hannah's blessing.
We visited one of our favorite places.



Zion National Park.
We had to wait 20 minutes in line to enter the Park and since the parking lot was full we were not able to get the shuttle so just drove through the tunnel to the "checkerboard mesa". We met a nice couple from Ohio. I confess, I was disappointed that the fall colors were not rampant. Maybe we need to go next weekend. :o)

Then on Sunday morning we went to meet Hannah.
What a beautiful girl, she is a keeper.


This is our baby, with his baby, and her baby, and Grandpa. Four generations.!!



Hannah enjoyed G'pa singing "My Sweet Lady"



A great time!! but there is no place like home.
But then "Home is where the Heart is"

7 comments:

Archie said...

Well I must confess I'm jealous. Looks and sounds like a great trip!

Karalee said...

I LOVE pictures of 4 generations! So cool that you could go down for little Hannah's blessing.
I want to be just like you Trixie!!!

Marivic said...

Glad you had a great time, Mom! I like the 4 generation photo.

Lesley said...

Nice pictures and stories!!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

She is a "keeper"! Congratulations, G'pa and G'ma. Looks like a chip off the ole block,

Lilian said...

I'll be in St. George in a couple of weeks. And maybe Zion? The band is going to Zion for sure. I like all the pictures. And who would love dad singing "My Sweet Lady" it's my all time favorite that he sings.

Margie said...

What a cute great grandchild you have!! Thanks for coming down for the blessing. It was great to be with you, and I love the pictures too. It is precious to capture the four generation shots and it was great for grandpa to sing "My Sweet Lady" to Hannah.