Friday, February 17, 2012

New Old Pictures :o)

This is me with Michael Ditty in 123 Orby Road. This is the dress I was married in. Not the sweater.


This was also in 123, taken on your Dad's 20th birthday. He was just home from Egypt


I love this dress, I made it for you.


This is a treasure, I haven't seen it before. This was taken at 807 Kensington.


This evidently was a later date look at his mouth full of teeth :o)


This is also I picture I have never seen :o)


Hooray for other people's cameras. :o)

11 comments:

Lilian said...

Where did you find these?

Alan said...

Just awesome! And in living color!

Lesley said...

I love these pics!!!

Bea said...

Uncle John found some old pix and Michael D. digitized them and sent me a disk :o)

Grammie said...

Bea, you are absolutely beautiful!

Lilian said...

I see myself in mom.
I see David/Derek/Jacob in my dad.
I see baby Jane in baby Lesley.

Lesley said...

Ummm... there are no baby Lesley pictures there.

Lilian said...

my bad.... I thought the second one was baby Lesley.
but then again...
there are no baby Lilian pics either.

Archie said...

I can see Ammanda in mom. I also remember back in those days I used to eat, and like, sardine sandwiches. In the picture of Lesley is that Queenie behind her?

Great photos!!!

Marivic said...

Mom, thank you for posting all these pics especially Alan's 2 baby pics! I especially like that picture of you holding him and he is smiling. He is actually smiling in both these pictures!!!!! He smiles a lot in person but until now the Alan baby pics I've seen have been pouty :-) He is the cutest little baby that's why he grew up to be the most beautiful man that he is. Just saying. :-)

Lesley said...

Lilian- both of those pics are of our cousin Mike Ditty #1 (I number our Mike Ditty's... we have a few).

Arch- I was just telling someone the other day how I used to eat and ENJOY sardine sandwiches. I don't think I could eat one now.