Sunday, January 15, 2012

Beauty and the Beast

I have posted before about the Drama dept. at Bountiful High School and what a GREAT job they do. The proof of the pudding is in the eating and this past 2 weeks again they proved their ability. Especially when my favorite Chelsea and favorite Derek are in the production. IN THE PRODUCTION? they MADE the production!!!!!!


Chelsea was cast as Belle and there isn't a better.
She was beautiful and her voice was outstanding.



Her biggest fan club were these beautiful women. We only have beautiful women in our family

Interestingly, Derek had the same strong fan club :o)



What a grand job he did as LeFou. He took a lot of "abuse" from Gaston but was resilient. And when he jumped 6 feet of the stage and kept on running to get away during the village mob scene I was impressed to say the least.



what handsome men to go along with the beautiful women.

This was the best cheering section we could muster on Saturday night. But on Monday night there was over 50 family members to enjoy the show, including Christine's sister and brother-in-law who came all the way from Michigan. I asked Chris how she was able to reserve so many seats, the teacher said she could if she would guarantee a receptive audience. US?????



We look forward to more shows.

2 comments:

Margie said...

It was a wonderful performance!! I agree with everything you said. You have very talented and amazing grandchildren :)

Tiffany said...

It was a fabulous show. We loved it! Oh and I just googled "The Old Sailor" poem--it will be printed up tomorrow and hung in a visible place. So applicable to my life. Thanks for sharing.
Let's get that date planned for lunch with Lesley. I would love it!!