Dad looks cute in shorts.You are sipping a cold drink while reading the obituaries. That made me laugh.Happy Spring! (almost) It's already melting away!
Did you notice the box of Cavanaughs?I apologize, I spelled gardner (it is how it sounds when we say it) instead of gardener.
I didn't notice the Cavanaughs til you mentioned it... then I went back to look.
Okay. I see the Cavanaughs now. But somehow a fruit smoothie and chocolates don't go together.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Dad looks cute in shorts.
You are sipping a cold drink while reading the obituaries. That made me laugh.
Happy Spring! (almost) It's already melting away!
Did you notice the box of Cavanaughs?
I apologize, I spelled gardner (it is how it sounds when we say it) instead of gardener.
I didn't notice the Cavanaughs til you mentioned it... then I went back to look.
Okay. I see the Cavanaughs now. But somehow a fruit smoothie and chocolates don't go together.
Post a Comment