They have the best raspberry shakes.
We decided to take the scenic route home.
We had never noticed these rock formations before
The Fall colors were beautiful.
We relaxed where the 1847 Pioneers had trod.
We also found we were not the only ones on the road...
88 miles and four hours later we got home. A long way for a hamburger and a shake, BUT.... the weather was glorious, the scenery beautiful, and the company THE BEST....
it doesn't get any better than that.

4 comments:
What a nice trip. I've been to that "Big Mountain" monument many times. It's at the top of a mountain bike trail we call MOPI (pronounce it as if dad were asking for seconds) which is short for Mormon Pioneer trail.
That looks fun! I LOVE a good road trip!
Great pictures mom!!!!!
It looks like a fun day!! I would like to try that place out. I have heard you talk about it before :). We love to go to Maddox drive-in on a Friday night for dinner. I love their fries :)
I hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment