Friday, August 7, 2009

Let me introduce you ........

....... to Hannah Elizabeth.


My newest Great Granddaughter. :o)
She was born 27th July and weighed in at 8 pounds 4 ounces and you HAVE to agree she is beautiful.I have not seen her yet, she lives out of State but we have plans in the works to meet her.
When her Mom, Melissa was born, Melissa's Mom did the almost impossible in making her Mom and Mother-in-law happy at the same time by having the first granddaughter on boths sides of the family after several grandsons. Now Melissa is continuing the trend by making her Mom and Mother-in-law Grandmas for the first time.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

She loves the blankie Granma, it is PERFECT for a July baby because it is light and soft and keeps her the perfect temperature at night. I'm so excited for you both to come out for her blessing! It will be October 11th at 11am.

Lilian said...

She really IS so beautiful! I am hoping to meet her when we drive through Vegas at the end of Sept.

Grammie said...

She is absolutely beautiful!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Ahhhhh! how sweet. She is adorable -- I've got some just like her. Great grandkids are AWESOME! Enjoy!

Margie said...

She is SO beautiful!! I have to agree with Melissa that her pink blankie from Granma is perfect. It is so beautiful. What a treasure to have.

Life's New Adventures at home said...

Congratulations! We didn't realize you were old enough to be a great grandma. You must have married when you were a teenager. We so enjoy your blog and your irish input. Great place to be from and of course we can forget those english ties - that covers both Michael and I too.