Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Quote From Conference


I was delighted to hear President Monson use this quote on Sunday morning session. I first "saw" it posted in St. George's Chapel Windsor, on the portal to the entrance of the burial place of George v1 of England. He was the King I grew up with, and is the Father of the current Queen. Seems like we all want to know the end from the beginning but only our Heavenly Father knows this. This is sound advice.

6 comments:

Lesley said...

I love that quote. It applies to all of us and sometimes at more specific times in our lives. I've had a couple of those times and I feel like I've entered into one of those times now (this time by my own choice and for a good thing).

Lesley said...

PS a wise woman keeps telling me;

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

Margie said...

That is a very powerful quote. I was not familiar with it. I love quotes that make you stop and think and ponder upon life and living. Thanks for sharing!!

Wood Fam said...

Love that quote as well. and I love your blog!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Beautiful. I like this one a lot.

Grammie said...

That really is somthing to think about!