Wednesday, February 11, 2009

If a Picture is worth a thousand words...........

This is 3 year old Mia waving goodbye to her Daddy as he deployed for Iraq in February 2008


this is 4 year old Mia awaiting her Daddy's return this past Sunday

Do you suppose this hug was worth the wait? on both sides.?
this is absolutely priceless.


This was featured in Monday 9th 2009 Deseret News

5 comments:

Little GrumpyAngel said...

That first picture is heart-breaking, but the next 2 more than make up for it. I don't know how military families do it. What they have to endure seem so difficult. I am just so grateful for their sacrifices.

Lilian said...

That is precious.

BobN said...

Tender indeed.

Margie said...

I can't say it as well as Marivic did. I second the motion.

em said...

Wow, these pictures made me cry. I cannot even imagine having Jeremy be gone from me or little Mason. What an honor it is to be an American and to have men and women sacrifice so much for us! Thanks for sharing.