Monday, November 3, 2008

A Moment in Life

I love to read cartoons. Some I don't bother with but "Pickles" is one of my favorites. It is like watching our lives in print. (scary)



I usually check on "Drabble", I think you will agree this is appropiate.

4 comments:

Margie said...

Very funny. My dad is a big comic fan. He is always showing me something that makes him laugh. I will have to ask him if he lies "pickles". One comic I like that he showed me recently, was a construction site that had a sign "Man at work". Underneath the comic it said something like, "of course men have to have a sign when they are working...because we know women are always working. When a man works it has to be posted."

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Both are pretty funny, Mom! When I imagine the words coming out of yours and Dad's mouths it even gets funnier, like laugh out loud funnier :-)

Margie said...

I just read the second one. That sounded very familiar, like a conversation you and Grandpa had once!! I did ask my dad, and he said he loves 'Pickles"!!

Lilian said...

Definitely sounds like my mom and dad! But my parents are as old as the people in the comic strip!