1. Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ.
2. My Alan. I figure if I put the Lord first everything else will fall into place, and it does.
3. My Family. From Lesley my first born to Mason the last born, and Jessica our newest family member and Avery whom we are anticipating. You are all included.
48. That number came up real fast.

The rest is not in any order, how do you decide an order?
A warm comfortable home
Good health
Good health of my family and their prosperity
Good friends and neighbors
Sleep. Do you ever think how blessed we are to be able to lay down at night and rest.
Hot water. ahhhhh.
Central heating, being warm all over at the same time. :o)
Sunshine and blue skies
Rain
Being able to read
Being able to drive
Being loved
Being able to serve
As I say it is ongoing

3 comments:
I am thankful that I have today (Friday!) off and I slept in, got up all lazy, checked my mother in law's blog, and be the first to comment.
And I am thankful I'm included in the #4 blessing my mother in law is thankful for (I think? Am I?)
And I'm thankful I have a good mother in law. No, she's not good. She's Grrrrreat! :-)
AMEN!! I love this season and giving ThaNKs!!
I am thankful for you too!!
What a nice post mom!! I'm sure everyone you mentioned in #4 is grateful for you to. I know that I am for sure!!!
Post a Comment