Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Treat Box

One of our favorite places to visit are bakeries, we keep hoping we will find a branch of the one in the precinct in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, but so far not a lot of luck. But we did come upon this one in Truckee, CA and always plan to stop on our way, coming or going. We told Alan about it and he went and said the smell was worth the drive.
Just a little place squeezed in.

Just some of the goodies

What we enjoyed this time

Can't wait till next time :o)

3 comments:

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Yummy-yum! I love the Treat Box, too. And it's a few hundred miles closer to me so next time I go, I'll call and brag :-).

And when you get the chance come and grab your kreative blogger award from my blog, Mom.

Margie said...

I love hearing about food. It is one of my favorite topics. Thanks for the recommendation. We will have to stop next time we are in Truckee!!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Oh, Mom---while you are grabbing your award from my blog, do you want to grab the BOO, too?