
Uncle Joe's new house

This The Place Monument. Evidently Lilian is the baby.

Do you remember this day? On top of Francis Peak

Our first trip to Zion 1971, I was pregnant with David


I think this was 1972 Remember Sacrament Meeting?

I think this was 1973 but Lesley will remember

David's Blessing Day

Memories. I will have more pictures.

5 comments:
Looks like I was the only one paying attention to Grandpa during sacrament meeting. Just sayin'
I remember it all (except the 1959 part). Holy moly! 123 Orby Road looks exactly then as it does now. I love the picture in front of our house on David's blessing day because the field across the street has just been a memory. Incredible stuff!!
These pictures are great. Tim and I enjoyed looking at them last night. What a treasure pictures are. Everyone looks so cute!! We are excited to see more!!
I love seeing these old pictures!!! The one at 123 I've never seen before. It's like seeing my baby picture for the first time. Notice the sweater dad is wearing in front of Uncle Joe's new house? I'm wearing the same sweater at Zion's lookout (Sean to Margie: "mom I'm running away from the cliff"). I remember those Sunday afternoon hikes with Uncle Joe's family. More pictures please!!!
I don't think the "river" pic is '73. I am clearly older in the picture of "sacrament meeting" that you dated 1972. I think the river pic is '71. I look the same and have the same hairdo as I did in the "71 pic. Just sayin'.
Post a Comment