Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tis the Season ........

......for SNOW.

The reason why some people do NOT miss Utah...

.... and the reason why some people DO miss Utah.

First of all the "Postcard" awww!!!!


Then, the WORK awww!!!!!


Then our "favorite" former Bishop came to share his "talents" and machinery :o)




So far we have been ok.
No loss of power!
Still get to stores.
Have a gas fire and
a good movie!!!!!
lots of junk food!!!!!!

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Looks like you guys have it made. How did you get video on your blog? I've been trying to get a piece of video on my blog and can't seem to be successful.

Bea said...

Theat is for another whole blog

Lilian said...

Looks like I'll be staying away since it's snowman season ;-)

Dad looks cute shoveling the snow!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

I don't know if I want to cry because I'm homesick for Utah or cry for joy that I don't have to deal with all that snow :-) If I win the lottery I'll buy Dad an electric-heated porch and driveway so he'll enjoy winter wonderland without the shovelling. I agree with Lilian that he looks cute shovelling but I bet he'll feel cuter sitting in his recliner in his jammies reading instead of shovelling :-)

Good video work, Mom!

Margie said...

I haven't taken the time to check the blogs in a while. We are getting a lot of snow today. I talked to Suzie and she said that Bountiful had some snow, but it wasn't sticking yet. I hope you get a break from the shoveling. So far it hasn't been too bad for me because Tim and Sean have been taking care of things nicely!! Stay warm and drive safely